Your HBA of Greenville has taken these actions to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- Until further notice, all meetings of association committees and boards will be held electronically or cancelled where appropriate. HBA staff is implementing previously-developed plans for electronic meetings and will be sending log-in information to relevant members.
- All networking and other events are cancelled for the remainder of March.
- HBA staff will work a modified schedule:
- HBA staff will work remotely for the remainder of March. However, one staff member will staff the office to receive mail and conduct other duties that can only be conducted at the HBA Office.
- However, the HBA Office is closed to visitors.
- HBA Staff is restricted from attending unnecessary large group meetings.
- HBA Office phones will be answered during normal business hours.