Verizon has some good offers for National Purchasing Partners corporate subscribers through the end of the month. Deals include:
- Receive a $150 instant discount with the purchase and activation of select 4G LTE devices on $24.99 or higher plans.
- Receive a minimum $100 trade-in account credit on a smartphone with the purchase/activation of any new 4GLTE smartphone.
- Receive a $150 bill credit when you activate a 4G LTE smartphone with a new two-year activation or renewal on $34.99 price plan or higher.
There are also deals on devices (when you activate a two-year voice with data plan of $24.99 or higher), including:
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 (16 GB) and BlackBerry Classic for free.
- Brigadier by Kyocera and the LG G4 for $49.99.
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 (32 GB) and Samsung Galaxy S 6 (32 GB) for $99.99.
- Novatel internet device for $0.
You can receive a minimum $200 trade-in account credit when you trade in a smartphone and purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6 or Note 5 with a new 2-year activation.