If you are a member of the Home Builders Association of Greenville then you are eligible to create an account with the National Purchasing Partners, which provides great deals and discounts on national companies.
Verizon has some good offers for National Purchasing Partners corporate subscribers through the end of the month. Deals include:
- Receive a $150 instant discount with the purchase and activation of select 4G LTE devices on $24.99 or higher plans.
- Receive a minimum $100 trade-in account credit on a smartphone with the purchase/activation of any new 4GLTE smartphone.
- Receive a $150 bill credit when you activate a 4G LTE smartphone with a new two-year activation or renewal on $34.99 price plan or higher.
There are also deals on devices (when you activate a two-year voice with data plan of $24.99 or higher), including:
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 (16 GB) and BlackBerry Classic for free.
- Brigadier by Kyocera and the LG G4 for $49.99.
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 (32 GB) and Samsung Galaxy S 6 (32 GB) for $99.99.
- Novatel internet device for $0.
You can receive a minimum $200 trade-in account credit when you trade in a smartphone and purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6 or Note 5 with a new 2-year activation.
If you would like to discuss your National Purchasing Partners membership, feel free to contact us directly at 800.810.3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.