Ten Home Building industry stories we have read recently:
- US home prices surge in June, led by Seattle. AP.
- A temporary Band-Aid on labor shortages. NAHBNow.
- Ditching Digital Distractions. REALTORMag.
- HUD report shows housing affordability crisis is worsening. NAHBNow.
- The housing collapse hit minorities hardest — and the impact is still being felt across America. Business Insider.
- Almost 80,000 starts last year were tear-downs (23,800 in the South). NAHBNow.
- Diverse millennial population could change housing as we know it. Housingwire.
- Four major U.S. cities ring housing bubble alarm. CNBC.
- High prices and student loans put housing out of reach, readers say. Los Angles Times.
- Builders report labor shortages on the rise. NAHBNow.
September 8, 2017.