Ten Home Building industry stories we have read recently:
- When builders and Postmasters disagree. NAHBNow.
- Treasury examines burdensome tax regulations with eye to repeal. NAHBNow.
- New home sales rise by 2.9 percent in May. Reuters.
- Existing home sales rebound in May despite record-low supply. MarketWatch.
- Five years ago, Trump made a prediction on Twitter about housing. He nailed it. The Washington Post.
- More than half of U.S. renters can’t afford a mortgage. MarketWatch.
- Could the housing market meltdown happen again? Investors Business Daily.
- Community banks account for nearly half of residential construction loans. Eye On Housing.
- Want a $1 million paycheck? Skip college and go to work in a lumberyard. Bloomberg.
- Top 5 mobile apps for Home Builders. NAHBNow.
July 27, 2017