The Headlines August 18, 2017
Ten Home Building industry stories we have read recently:
- Affordable housing shortage challenges working-class Spartanburg residents. Spartanburg Herald-Journal.
- How other cities are tackling affordable housing. Spartanburg Hearld-Journal.
- Home building slowed as cities try to tame growth. USAToday.
- Mauldin among the easiest places in South Carolina to sell a home. SmartAsset.
- Lumber shortages encumber more builders. NAHBNow.
- A Conversation with Grover and Tonya Martin, Owners, ProSource. UpstateBizSC.
- Builders starting to report shortages of framing lumber. Eye on Housing.
- Mortgage rates fall again. Eye on Housing.
- How a home purchase boosts consumer spending. Eye on Housing.
- NAHB Chair elected to Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas Board. NAHBNow.
August 18, 2017.