The Feb. 27, 2012 edition of GSA Business marks the next issue of Upstate Under Construction, a feature section on architecture, engineering and construction in the Upstate. GSA is looking for photos/renderings and descriptions of projects that firms currently have under construction or are in development in the Upstate. This is not advertising, rather an editorial product for GSA readers so there is no cost to participate.
To be included, provide the following information with as much detail as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with Under Construction in the subject line:
1) Physical address of building, including street address and city
2) Developer – name and city
3) Architect or firm – name and city
4) General contractor – name and city
5) Engineer or firm – name and city
6) Estimated completion date
7) Estimated total cost of project
8) A description of the project in 4-6 sentences
DEADLINE for photos and information is Feb. 13, 2012
*Photos/renderings can be sent via email to email@example.com as jpg files, with a resolution of 300 dpi or better. The larger the photo, the better (5 inches wide is preferable). Please do not shrink your photos to send via email. We can’t use small photos as they don’t reproduce well in the printing process. Also, please do not embed the photos in a Word document; send them as separate files.