You have one week until Valentine’s Day–and your Home Builders Association of Greenville membership can save you money on flowers to your special someone. Through your National Purchasing Partners account, you can save 20% on flowers, chocolate, and gift baskets!
Click here to save on your best Valentine’s Day yet!
As September winds down, make sure to check out the Verizon promotions that run through the end of the month through National Purchasing Partners. All Home Builders Association of Greenville members are eligible for a National Purchasing Partners account, and the savings that result.
Receive a $100 bill credit when you activate any new 4G LTE smartphone on a 2-year plan of $34.99 or higher. This includes the new iPhone 7, which is now available through Verizon.
You can also get a minimum $100 trade-in account credit on a smartphone with the purchase and activation of any new 4G LTE smartphone. This applies to new 2-year device payment activation or renewals.
There is also great pricing on devices, ranging in cost from free for the BlackBerry Classic and Samsung Galaxy S5 (16 GB) to $99.99 for the LG G5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 (32 GB). This applies to a new 2-year activation or renewal on plans of $24.99 or higher.View the entire device list here.
If you would like to discuss your National Purchasing Partners membership, feel free to contact us directly at 800.810.3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verizon has some good offers for National Purchasing Partners corporate subscribers through the end of the month. Deals include:
- Receive a $150 instant discount with the purchase and activation of select 4G LTE devices on $24.99 or higher plans.
- Receive a minimum $100 trade-in account credit on a smartphone with the purchase/activation of any new 4GLTE smartphone.
- Receive a $150 bill credit when you activate a 4G LTE smartphone with a new two-year activation or renewal on $34.99 price plan or higher.
There are also deals on devices (when you activate a two-year voice with data plan of $24.99 or higher), including:
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 (16 GB) and BlackBerry Classic for free.
- Brigadier by Kyocera and the LG G4 for $49.99.
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2 (32 GB) and Samsung Galaxy S 6 (32 GB) for $99.99.
- Novatel internet device for $0.
You can receive a minimum $200 trade-in account credit when you trade in a smartphone and purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6 or Note 5 with a new 2-year activation.
Airgas, one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of industrial gases, welding supplies, and safety equipment, offers National Purchasing Partners exclusive pricing on a variety of items commonly used in the building industry.
The partnership with Airgas is one of the newer opportunities for saving, but there are countless other companies with whom you can save, simply by being a member of the Home Builders Association of Greenville. Expedia, Best Buy, Verizon, Office Depot, My Auto Loan, and more, offer significant discounts to members.
Through your membership with the National Purchasing Partners, you and your employees can make purchases from an NPP supplier and immediately see the savings. Whether you’re purchasing a hotel stay, a new pair of shades, or a tablet, the savings are clear.
To share these offers with your employees, simply forward these steps to them:
- Visit mynpp.com
- Click on “Join Now,” select “Employee.”
- Enter your corporate email address or your member ID and Passcode
- Fill out the form