by Michael Dey | Apr 24, 2015 | Uncategorized
Builders and remodelers aren’t just selling a project; you are selling the entire experience. But customer expectations can create unexpected obstacles.
Join NAHB Wednesday, May 6, 2015 from 2:00-3:00 PM ET for our webinar, The Remodeler’s Guide to Happy Customers – Managing Emotional Home Owners. Remodeler and business consultant David Lupberger will draw on more than two decades of experience in the residential remodeling field to offer tips on managing emotional home owners and guiding them through every step of the process, in addition to managing the project itself.
by ShoesOptional | Jul 22, 2014 | Uncategorized
- The 12-hour Green Building for Building Professionals course will be spread over six weeks: 1-3 p.m. ET on Tuesdays, Sept. 16, 23 and 30 and Oct. 7, 14 and 21. Register here.
- This Construction Contracts and Law course will take place over three weeks: 1-3 p.m. ET Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11 and 18. Register here.
If you would like to learn more about the classes, call the NAHB Professional Designation Helpline at 800-368-5242 x8154 or click here
by ShoesOptional | Oct 16, 2013 | Uncategorized
Did you know that Pinterest is now the third most popular social site? Have you heard that the most popular Pinterest board category is “home?” And that 80% of Pinterest users are women?
Register today to attend the upcoming NAHB Webinar “(P)incredible Pinterest: Using Pinterest to Market Homes” from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Speaker Carol L. Morgan, managing partner of mRELEVANCE and author of Social Media 3.0, will explain how to use today’s hottest social media platform to market and sell homes. This webinar will help to take the intimidation factor out of getting started on Pinterest.
During the webinar you will:
- Gain useful understanding of why you should take Pinterest seriously as a marketing tool, with site and usage statistics and exciting research on why Pinterest is so popular and successful.
- Learn how to create a business Pinterest page, what to pin (and what not to), how to get followers and how to use Pinterest to create interaction with customers, promote events and company news, share photos and more.
- See real-life, current examples of how builders use Pinterest for business.
- Learn essential strategies to maximize your Pinterest page, tips for getting your pins in more search results, and the do’s and don’ts of pinning.
Participants can earn one hour of continuing education credit for their NAHB professional designation.
The webinar is $19.95 for NAHB council members, $24.95 for other NAHB members and $44.95 for non-members.
Register today. Registrants will receive an email confirmation.
For more information, email Patricia Potts or call her at 800-368-5242 x8224.