HBA Annual Meeting and Associate Appreciation Recap
Top: Mike Lowman, President of Mike Lowman Homes, Columbia, SC, and Vice President of HBA of South Carolina, speaks at the HBA of Greenville Annual Meeting.
Bottom: Howard Cox, Home Builders Insurance, receives his Super Spike award for 379 spikes from President Tom Dillard, the result of years of hard work recruiting and retaining HBA members.
The HBA of Greenville held it annual meeting and Associate Appreciation dinner this week. More than 50 members and guests gathered to recognize the association’s Associate members, Spike Club members, and to do the business of the association.
Mike Lowman of Mike Lowman Homes in Columbia, SC, addressed the membership and discussed his plans for 2011 as he prepares to become president of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina. Joining Lowman was Mark Nix, Executive Director of the HBA of South Carolina.
Special guests included four members of the NAHB Student Chapter at Clemson University and their faculty advisory, Dr. Roger Liska.
The gathered members also elected the association’s Board of Directors for 2011:
- President: Wayne Moore
- President-Elect: Hal Dillard
- Vice President: Robert Markel, GMR
- Treasurer: Chuck Childress
- Associate Vice President: Scott Presley
- Immediate Past President: Thomas Dillard, CGP
- President’s Appointee: Richard Powers
- Associate Director: Larry Hazenfield
- Associate Director: Lou Hutchings
- Builder Director: Hardy Peters
- Builder Director: Chris Bailey
- Builder Director: Alan Boone
- Builder Director: Mike Freeman, GMB
- Builder Director: Brad Thompson, CMB
- Associate Director: Michael Cox
- Associate Director: Jim Blume
- Associate Director: Tom Ward
- Associate Director: Eric Hedrick
- Builder Director: Dan Rawls
Please congratulate and support the 2011 Board of Directors.
Please also thank our Builder sponsors for making complimentary Associate Appreciation Night possible:
- Freewood Builders
- Hollison Custom Homes, LLC
- Harold Moore Builder, Inc.
- Sadler Company, Inc., of Greenville
- Addison Homes, LLC
- H. Dillard Co., Inc.
- Dillard-Jones Builders
- Quinn Satterfield, Inc.
- Gabriel Builders
- First Choice Custom Homes