by Michael Dey | Jun 4, 2010 | Uncategorized
Legal Liability & Workplace Safety for Remodeling Projects
- Thursday, June 10, 2010
- 8:00 a.m.
- Greenville Hilton
- Scott Bradley, Esq., Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.
- Jason Freeman, ChFC, J. Freeman & Associates, Inc.
- Danny Dilworth, ARM, S.C. Home Builders Self Insurance Fund
Topics to be discussed by the panelists:
- Lead Paint
- Hazardous Materials
- Insuring Against Risk
- Protecting Your Employees on the Job Site
Come and learn the liability exposure on your job sites and the facts on what you are required to do to protect the safety of your workers, your clients, and your company.
- Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.
- S.C. Home Builders Self Insurance Fund
- J. Freeman & Associates
by Michael Dey | Nov 19, 2009 | Uncategorized
Your Home Builders Association of Greenville held its Annual Meeting and Spike Appreciation Luncheon today at the Greenville Hilton. The agenda included recognition of Spike Members, election of the 2010 Board of Directors, and approval of amendments to the association’s bylaws.
Barry Rutenberg, Third Vice Chairman of the National Association of Home Builders, addressed the membership. He provided a report on the national housing industry and the steps NAHB is taking to address AD&C lending conditions and appraisal rules. He also reported on the new Home Buyer Tax Credit and the new rules on Net Operating Loss Carryback.
Spike members recognized included:
· Todd Lanxton, 6 Penny Spike
· Seabrook Marchant, 16 Penny Spike
· Tom Dillard, 25 Penny Spike
· Coleman Shouse, 25 Penny Spike
· Todd Usher, 25 Penny Spike
· Tom Ward, 25 Penny Spike
· Lou Hutchings, 50 Penny Spike
· Bruce Pasquarella, 50 Penny Spike
· Keith Rodgers, 50 Penny Spike
· Hal Dillard, 75 Penny Spike
· Wayne Moore, 100 Penny Spike
· Rob Murphy, 100 Penny Spike
· Dan Rawls, 150 Penny Spike
Speaker Barry Rutenberg also was recognized for 750 Spikes.
Members also visited the table top displays of our three meeting sponsors:
· HBS Foam Insulation
· Palmetto Pro Tint
· Superior Walls by Weaver PreCast of South Carolina
Our next meeting will be the association’s 50th Anniversary Celebration on January 16, 2010.