Education Forum: Liens: Avoiding, Filing, and Defending
Sponsors Progress Lighting and GBS Building Supply announce the next Education Forum: Liens: Avoiding, Filing, and Defending.
Participants will learn the most up-to-date information on the law and practice regarding mechanics liens from avoiding them to filing them to defending them when a lien is filed.
- Topic: Liens: Avoiding, Filing, and Defending
- Instructor: Ron Tate, Esq., Gallivan, White, & Boyd
- Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch will be served
- Location: Hubbell Lighting Headquarters
- Cost: HBA of Greenville members are free, nonmembers are $8
Education Forums are free to HBA of Greenville members. Lunch is underwritten compliments of our sponsors.