HBAofGreenville.com visitors can contact members directly
A new feature of your Home Builders Association’s website, HBAofGreenville.com, allows visitors to our website to send you a message directly from your listing on the website.
After a visitor to HBAofGreenville.com has found your listing under Find A Member, they can simply click on your listing and a message window will open that allows them to send you a message. They do not have access to your email address, but the window includes a verification code that they must enter in order to send the message to prevent spam. The message is sent directly to your email address with the subject, “Referral from Home Builders Association of Greenville.”
Your listing also includes a link to your website as well as your mailing address and telephone number.
“We are excited about this new feature at HBAofGreenville.com that allows consumers to email you directly without gaining access to your email address,” Michael Dey, Executive Vice President of the Home Builders Association, said.
Membership in the HBA of Greenville is a great tool for both networking with in the industry and to consumers. With the Southern Home and Garden Show, event sponsorship opportunities getting you front and center of your target audience, and networking opportunities to meet others in the industry- creating word of mouth for your company and services is easy right? While all of this is GREAT how can you get the most from your membership and see results? It may seem like an easy answer but like most things in life ” you get what you put in”. Involvement is key and keeps your business and services on the forefront of every ones mind from staff, to HBA board members, and even right here on our blog or facebook page.
So, while every one is busy these days here are a few things that you can do from the comfort of your office to help get the most out of your membership.
1) Make sure that your listing is correct on our website and in our database- Name of business and business activities (you can have up to 3)
* This helps consumers and staff make sure that the services you provide pull up correctly on the website and database when looking for say a realtor, remodeler of historic homes, etc.
2) Create a website or facebook page and make sure that it is listed with us.
3) Check out the discounts offered by visiting our website HBA of Greenville there are some great discounts available.
4) Check out our Wednesday Webinars through NAHB, these are a great way to stay informed on what is happening in the Building industry and the best part is you don’t have to leave your office to learn something new.
So while involvement is a big part of membership and a great way to see results there are other ways to make sure that your membership is working for you.
The Builders Digital Experience will present their new home marketing program to HBA members following the General Membership Meeting on August 23.
The BDX has partnered with the Home Builders Association of Greenville to offer a FREE New Homes Listing Website. There will be a FREE information session after the meeting and it is open to all attendees. The info session is hosted by Tammie Smoot from The BDX.
Please see the flyer below for more details.