Want a short trip to Charleston? The Home Builders Association of Charleston is seeking judges for their annual product and marketing awards. The onsite judging will take place the last two weeks of September. Please contact Phillip Ford for more information or to volunteer.
The Home Builders Association of Charleston will host a two-day OSHA training course on September 9-10 at the Charleston Area Convention Center.
Attending members will learn to:
- Write and maintain an effective safety program
- Understand the effect of job site safety on insurance premiums
- Anticipate what to expect from an OSHA inspection, including your rights
- Comply with OSHA standards for fall protection, electrical, PPE, and more
- Save money by avoiding fines
- Earn a course completion card from Federal OSHA
Participants will become Fall Protection Certified and will have the opportunity to reduce their premiums with Builders Mutual Insurance Company.
To register, visit HBACharleston.com or call 843-572-1414. The course fee is $35. The deadline to register is September 5.
HBA of Charleston is holding their 2013 Prism Awards this fall. Judging will take place September 26 – 27. They are looking for a few judges to come to Charleston and judge their entries. Hotel accommodations and dinner will be provided. For more information on how you can participate, please contact Phillip Ford.