The Headlines: August 3, 2017
Ten Home Building industry stories we have read recently:
- Greer CPW to expand infrastructure near GSP. GSA Business.
- Housing demand in the Southeast finds a “new normal.” NAHBNow.
- CFPB publishes final “Know Before You Owe” rule. NAHBNow.
- Where are older Millennials going when they leave downtown? Housingwire.
- How the Reedy’s water quality is hindering recreation for county residents. Greenville Journal.
- Why isn’t the housing market booming the experts expected? NPR.
- A surprising way to increase property values: build affordable housing. The Washington Post.
- Two major lending changes mean it’s suddenly easier to get a mortgage. CNBC.
- Appraisers may be holding back the housing market, and that might be ok. Forbes.
- Why Washington can’t fix the new housing crisis. Politico.
August 3, 2017.