This week’s Featured Bridge Award, presented by GBS Building Supply, is in the Craftsmanship Category, New Home. Fairview Builders’ project on Royal Oaks Court won the Bridge Award in the $1 million to $2 million price range.
|Fairview Builders at Royal Oaks Court|
The 2016 Southern Home and Garden Bridge Award was presented by GBS Building Supply for Best Kitchen in a New Home, $1 million to $2 million. Congratulations Fairview Builders. See all of the Bridge Awards by visiting HBAofGreenville.com.
Home building industry professionals were awarded the Home Builders Association of South Carolina’s most prestigious awards last week on Hilton Head Island. The twelfth annual Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony was held to honor the recipients of the Pinnacle Awards.
The Pinnacle Award recognizes the craftsmanship of the best home builders and remodelers in South Carolina. Fifteen Pinnacle Awards were given in five categories:
- new home construction
- remodel projects
- energy efficiency
- sales & marketing
The 2014 Pinnacle Award winners from Greenville are:
Also winning Pinnacle Awards from around South Carolina are:
- New Home Construction – $200,000 to $499,999: Saluda River Club – Andy White (HBA of Greater Columbia)
- New Home Construction – $500,000 to $749,999: Reclamation by Design, Ltd. – Ron and Pat Strimpfel (Hilton Head Area HBA)
- New Home Construction – $750,000 to $999,999: Central Signature Homes, LLC – David Gully (HBA of Oconee)
- New Home Construction – $1,500,000 to $1,999,999: Ken Black Builders, Inc. and Chapman Design Group, Inc. – Don Chapman (HBA of Anderson)
- Best Achievement in Energy Efficiency: Central Signature Homes, LLC – David Gully (HBA of Oconee)
- Remodeling Project – $149,999 and less: Gamble Home Services – Tori Stein (Charleston HBA)
- Remodeling Project – $150,000 to $249,999: Gamble Home Services – Tori Stein (Charleston HBA)
- Remodeling Project – $250,000 to $499,999: Gamble Home Services – Tori Stein (Charleston HBA)
- Remodeling Project – $500,000 and more: Icon Construction of SC, LLC and Chapman Design Group, Inc. – Don Chapman (HBA of Anderson)
- Best Subdivision/Community: Saluda River Club – Andy White (HBA of Greater Columbia)
- Best Overall Sales & Marketing: Saluda River Club – Andy White (HBA of Greater Columbia)
- Best Interior Merchandising for a Model Home: Saluda River Club – Andy White (HBA of Greater Columbia)
Pinnacle Award winners will be highlighted in the upcoming S.C. Builder Journal and presented on the S.C. Department of Commerce and the S.C. Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism websites to emphasize the craftsmanship and quality of S.C. residential builders.
About the Pinnacle Awards
The Pinnacle Awards were created to honor those in the home building industry who have achieved the highest standard of quality craftsmanship, innovative problem solving and customer satisfaction. This competition is a privilege of membership, as well as a means of challenging our members to greater levels of achievement.
Awards season is coming up fast…and while we still have a few months to go have you thought about how you can use an award to market your business? It is really very simple and many of our 2013 Bridge Award winners are already displaying and using their Bridge Awards, along with the HBA membership logo, as a marketing tool.
So, keep your eyes and ears out for more information in the months to come about the 2014 Bridge Awards along with other ways to market your business to consumers and those in our industry.
If you would like more information on the HBA of Greenville logo and using it in your materials please contact the HBA office at 864-254-0133.
Take a look at how these members are using the HBA to help with their marketing.
|2013 Bridge Awards for Best Kitchen and Best Exterior- Fairview Builders|
|2013 Builder of the Year- Hadrian Construction|