Ten Home Building industry stories we have read recently:
- High-end development, down on the farm (agrihoods). NAHBNow.
- Could a framing lumber shortage be underway? ConstructionDIVE.
- More space, better resale value: what to know about finishing your basement. The Washington Post.
- DHS to add 15,000 additional H-2B guest worker visas. NAHBNow.
- EPA formally withdraws national post-construction rule. NAHBNow.
- Soaring lumber prices a problem for home builders, buyers. CNNMoney.
- The perk companies should be offering employees: help with housing. CNBC.
- South State Bank commits $100 million to low-income, minority borrowers. Housingwire.
- Greer CPW to expand infrastructure near GSP. GSA Business Report.
- South Carolina builders meet with EPA leaders. NAHBNow.
August 25, 2017.