Sothern Home and Garden Show Booths Take Home Ribbons
|Heirloom Stair & Iron representatives receive Best of Show |
from the judges and leadership of the HBA of Greenville.
More than 300 booths made this year’s Southern Home and Garden Show a success even before the doors opened at 12 noon on Friday. Several exhibitors went all out and built booths that are worthy of awards.
A team of judges viewed every booth shortly before the home show opened and judges the booths in three categories:
- Outdoor Living
In addition, a Best of Show was awarded.
The following exhibitors won ribbons:
- Best of Show
- Heirloom Stair & Iron/Hand Forged Designs, Booth 473 and 475
- First Place: Dillard-Jones Builders/Remodelers, Booths 472 and 474
- Second Place: Palmetto Specialties, Booth 710
- Third Place: Dias Home Repair and Renovation, Booth 339
- First Place: Carolina Heating Service, Booth 402
- Second Place: Jeff Lynch Appliance & TV, Booth 446
- Third Place: White Hat Media, Booth 398
- Outdoor Living
- First Place: Green Hill Landscaping, Booth 618
- Second Place: Accu-Brick, Booth 410
- Third Place, Staggs Landscaping, Booth 464
The judges commented on the quality of the booths presented this year. Among the winners, they liked the creative use of a 10×10 by Palmetto Specialties, the way the Dillard-Jones booth invites visitors inside the booth, the attention to detail of the Carolina Heating Service and Heirloom Stair & Iron booths, and the use of reused materials in the Green Hill Landscape booth.
“I want to thank all of the exhibitors for participating in this year’s Southern Home and Garden Show,” Robert Markel, CGR, president of the HBA of Greenville, said. “I also want to thank the award winners for building their award-winning booths.”