September 30 is the Deadline for Applying for a Special Small Business Stimulus Loan
Is your business suffering an immediate financial hardship? For example, has your business suffered:
- Declining sales and revenues?
- Difficulty in making loan payments on existing debt?
- Difficulty in paying employees?
- Difficulty in purchasing materials, supplies, or inventory?
- Difficulty in paying rent and/or other operating expenses?
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering a special deferred payment, interest-free loan for small businesses that have been profitable in the past but are currently suffering a temporary cash-flow problem. The loan program is part of the Federal Economic Stimulus program and expires on September 30.
The loan limit for the ARC Loan program is $35,000.
Two HBA of Greenville banking members have made loans in South Carolina as through the program:
- Carolina First Bank
- Sun Trust Bank
You can find out more about the program, as well start the application process, by visiting: