The South Carolina Community Loan Fund has launched its 2014 Funding Round to help finance community development projects throughout South Carolina. $5,000,000 in flexible, low rate capital is available to finance community development projects throughout the state that:
- provide affordable housing
- create access to food and essential services
- increase the quality and availability of neighborhood facilities
- create employment opportunities
- attract additional investment
- strengthen the social and economic fabric of the community
Community Loan Fund will hold a mandatory application workshop on Thursday, July 10, 2014, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. in Columbia, South Carolina. To register, click here.