Earning a designation is great way to maximize your professionalism through industry education. If you are unsure which designation is right for you, get the answers to your questions during interactive designation roundtables at the 2014 International Builders’ Show® next month in Las Vegas. You will hear success stories from other designees about how they leveraged their “letters” to grow their companies and enhance their professional brands.
Each roundtable below will be held in the Las Vegas Convention Center:
- Build Your Business through the CGB & GMB Designations – Wednesday, Feb. 5, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Custom Building Central (S229)
- Build Your Business through NAHB’s Green Building Designations – Wednesday, Feb. 5, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Custom Building Central (S229)
- Build Your Business through the CAPS, CGR & GMR Designations – Wednesday, Feb. 5, 11:00-11:45 a.m., Remodelers Central (N259)
- Learn How the Certified Graduate Associate (CGA) Designation Can Benefit You – Wednesday, Feb. 5, 11:00-11:45 a.m., Remodelers Central (N259)
- Build Your Business through NAHB’s Sales and Marketing Designations – Thursday, Feb. 6, 11:00 a.m.-noon, Sales Central (S219)
Roundtable attendees will earn one hour of continuing education credit toward your designation.
While at IBS, consider registering for Pre-Show Education courses like Certified New Home Sales Professional, Design/Build, Green Building for Building Professionals and Universal Design/Build. In addition to earning CE credit, you will move a step closer to earning your next designation.
For more information about designation-related activities at IBS, call the NAHB Professional Designation Help Line at 800-368-5242 x8154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s also not too late for your members to register for the 2014 IBS.