All of our Builder and Remodeler members have access to the Home Builders Association of South Carolina’s Member Rebate Program—but not many are utilizing it.
The two Home Builders Association of Greenville members who cashed in their rebates thus far for the first quarter of 2016 cumulatively earned $5,376 back in rebates.
The program is easy to apply for and can save you thousands of dollars annually for simply using the products and brands that you may already use.
How to Apply
- Register: To start receiving your rebate, please register (tells us where to mail the check). If already registered, skip to the next step.
- Calendar & Deadlines: View the calendar to determine what you can claim for and when the deadline is to submit.
- Claim: Every Quarter if you have a completed home, remodeling project, or multi-family unit that used any of our participating Manufacturers, complete and submit the current Rebate Claim Form. If you are struggling to follow the steps, watch this video for a demonstration: Tutorial Videos on How to Claim
- Once your Rebate Claim has been submitted, please view our Claims Process link for detail on when you will receive your Remittance Statement and your Rebate Check.
- Contact the Member Rebate Program with any specific questions you may have.
If you are a builder or remodeler and a member of the Home Builders Association of Greenville, you will only gain from participating in this program. Contact Home Builders Association staff if you have further questions about this program.