“Effective Marketing on a Shoestring Budget” — one of the most popular Institute of Residential Marketing courses — is now available online from NAHB Education.
A hit among new home marketing professionals, the course can also benefit builders who have found themselves taking on more roles in their companies and in need of cost-effective marketing strategies.
Effective marketing can make the difference between an average sales year and a successful one. However, planning a marketing campaign can be daunting, especially when promotional dollars are scarce.
The course provides planning tools that work on anyone’s budget. Participants learn how to analyze target markets, identify competitive advantages, create accurate pro formas and monitor outcomes.
The course helps participants:
- Understand the purpose and importance of cost-effective marketing and its role in the management and operation of the business
- Explain their companies’ current market position, capabilities and goals
- Match the appropriate product to a viable segment in the market
- Determine how to cost effectively get ready for business
- Select cost-effective Internet, marketing, advertising and public relations tactics for their target buyers
- Choose from manageable and cost-effective alternatives for organizing and training a profitable sales team
- Look for key success indicators and ways to quickly respond to common off-plan results
NAHB educational designation holders can earn six hours of continuing education credit by successfully completing “Effective Marketing on a Shoestring Budget” online.
In addition, the credit hours can help attendees earn the Master New Home Certified Sales Professional (Master CSP) designation.
For more information and to register, visit “Effective Marketing on a Shoestring Budget” on the NAHB website; or email the NAHB Professional Designation Help Line, or call 800-368-5242 x8154.