The Home Builders Association of Greenville elected Wayne Moore president of the association for 2011. He takes office January 1, 2011. The president is the top elected posted in the Home Builders Association of Greenville.
Moore is president of Harold Moore Builder, and is a second generation home builder and remodeler. Moore previously served as president of the association in 2000 and has served as a member of the association’s Board of Directors for more than a decade. In addition, Moore is a Director of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina. Moore is a graduate of Clemson University.
In addition, the association’s members elected Hal Dillard president elect of the Home Builders Association of Greenville. Dillard will serve as president in 2012. Dillard is President of H. Dillard Company, a Greenville-based home builder and property management company. Dillard also is a second generation builder and previously served as president of the association in 2004. Dillard is currently District Vice President of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina.
Also elected to the Board of Directors of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina are the following members:
- Vice President: Robert Markel, GMR
- Treasurer: Chuck Childress
- Associate Vice President: Scott Presley
- Immediate Past President: Thomas Dillard, CGP
- President’s Appointee: Richard Powers
- Associate Director: Larry Hazenfield
- Associate Director: Lou Hutchings
- Builder Director: Hardy Peters
- Builder Director: Chris Bailey
- Builder Director: Alan Boone
- Builder Director: Mike Freeman, GMB
- Builder Director: Brad Thompson, CMB
Continuing to serve on the association’s Board of Directors:
- Associate Director: Michael Cox
- Associate Director: Jim Blume
- Associate Director: Tom Ward
- Associate Director: Eric Hedrick
- Builder Director: Dan Rawls
Please congratulate and support the 2011 Board of Directors.