Dear HBA of Greenville Membership,
The HBA Nominating Committee has begun work on identifying and recommending to the membership a slate of officers and directors for 2013. Elections will be held at our Annual meeting in November.
If you have an interest in serving in one of the following positions, or know of a member we should consider, please contact Michael Dey, Executive Vice President of the HBA of Greenville, or me or a member of the Nominating Committee.
The following positions on the HBA of Greenville Board of Directors are open for nominations:
- Vice President
- Associate Vice President
- Director, Associate Member (3-year term) (2 vacancies)
- Director, Builder Member (3-year term) (2 vacancies)
In addition, the Nominating Committee recommends to the Board of Directors members to be elected to the HBA of South Carolina Board of Directors and the National Association of Home Builders Board of Director. If you have an interest in serving in one of these capacities, please contact Michael Dey, or me or one of the members of the Nominating Committee.
I would like to thank the members of the Nominating Committee for their participation:
- Wayne Moore, Chairman, Harold Moore Builder
- Robert Markel, CGR, Vice Chairman, Hadrian Construction Company
- Bob Barreto, GBS Building Supply
- Rick Quinn, Quinn-Satterfield
- Matt Vaugh, Homeowners Mortgage
- Susan Vernon, Dillard-Jones Builders
Wayne Moore, Immediate Past President