Dear Home Builders Association of Greenville Membership,
The Home Builders Association Nominating Committee has begun work on identifying and recommending to the membership a slate of officers and directors for 2017. Elections will be held at our Annual meeting in November.
If you have an interest in serving in one of the following positions, or know of a member we should consider, please contact Michael Dey, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the Home Builders Association of Greenville, or me or a member of the Nominating Committee.
The following positions on the Home Builders Association of Greenville Board of Directors are open for nominations:
- Vice President
- Associate Vice President
- Director, Builder Member (3-year term) (1 vacancy)
In addition, the Nominating Committee recommends to the Board of Directors members to be elected to the Home Builders Association of South Carolina Board of Directors and the National Association of Home Builders Board of Directors. If you have an interest in serving in one of these capacities, please contact Michael Dey, or me or one of the members of the Nominating Committee.
I would like to thank the members of the Nominating Committee for their participation:
- Susan Vernon, APB, Chairman, Dillard-Jones Builders
- Joe Hoover, APB, Vice Chairman, Hoover Custom Construction
- Robert Markel, APR, CGR, Hadrian Construction Company
- Bob Barreto, GBS Building Supply
- Jon Statom, Palmetto Exterminators
- Matt Vaughn, Brand Mortgage
- James Speer, APB, Carson-Speer
Susan Vernon, APB, Immediate Past President