The South Carolina Community Loan Fund (SCCLF) is launching its Winter 2015 Funding Round to help finance community development projects throughout South Carolina. $5,000,000 in flexible, low-rate capital is available to finance community development projects throughout the state that:
- provide affordable housing;
- create access to food and essential services;
- increase the quality and availability of neighborhood facilities;
- create employment opportunities;
- attract additional investment; and
- strengthen the social and economic fabric of the community.
Funding priority will be given to the following projects:
- Affordable Housing Multi-Family Construction Loans
- Healthy Food Food Access Projects located in USDA Designated Food Deserts
- Community Facilities Charter School Facilities and Community Health Centers
- Community Business Business Loans in Low to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods
SCCLF will hold a mandatory application workshop on Tuesday, February 24, 2015, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. at the Hughes Main Library, 25 Heritage Green Place, Greenville, South Carolina. Please see the announcement below to learn more about our loan programs and to register for the Funding Round event in Greenville. Click here to register.